Sunday, August 25, 2013

THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY

I not only must report the good stuff, but also the creepy bad stuff. First...the BAD. I got up yesterday AM and walked into the Salon. There were probably 30 maggots crawing around the floor. I hadn't even had coffee yet and had to deal with this!! Evidently, when KNOTUGAL was pulled out of the water, they left the door open all day. There were lots of flies that came in. The trash compactor was full, and they found it. Throughout the day yesterday, I continued to find these nasty buggers. Their numbers are dwindling, so I am winning!!! Now the GOOD.....Last evening, we sat out on the aft deck with a glass of wine. There was a wedding on the property, and we could hear the great music. It was a beautiful cool, starlit night. Then...the fireworks started. We had front row seats from our boat. It was a super display and an unexpected delight. Apparently, that is another feature you can add on to your wedding here.

1 comment:

  1. Yucko on the maggot's....nasty. Glad you're the winner on that one. I think the Good made up for it, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete