Sunday, January 13, 2013

ISLE OF HOPE, GA

We left Hilton Head about 8:30 this morning. We did have some fog to contend with, but could see far enough ahead to continue. After an hour, the sun burned it off, and we had a gorgeous day to cruise. It is amazing how different our days are on the water. The normal day to day activities of home in no way compare to the day to day activities on the water. I had to rethink how to talk on the radio without getting tongue tied.
We arrived at our marina well before low tide. We took a nice walk along the bluff here strolling past the antebellum houses. Since this was a fairly short day, I did a couple loads of laundry. It is always nice when I get the laundry room all to myself and don't have to wait.
I tried to add a photo or two, but it is not cooperating with me :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment